World of Warcraft Applicant Discussion

Application for Vanillamage - Mage, Frost

A place to discuss how terrible the apps are.

Application for Vanillamage - Mage, Frost

Post Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:02 am

Character Name: Vanillamage
Class: Mage
Spec: Frost
Real ID/Battle Tag: Secte
Raid Experience: Vanilla - I completed all pre-naxx content in a competitive guild on Ner'Zhul, we finished somewhere around the top 30 in the world. In Naxx, we simply ran out of steam/tanks to push Horsemen at the same competitive level, though we did clear it in a reasonable time frame.

Aside from that, if it's relevant, I've raided every expansion since launch, some a bit more casually than others. I remained competitive until MoP, at which point the raid boss known as life wiped me over and over...
Why do you want to be part of Predestined? Truth be told, the primary reason is the schedule, however, if afforded the opportunity, I would hope to find like minded and situated people within the guild and play a little nostalgic WoW.

I won't be submitting a screen of my UI at the moment, as I intend on power leveling, but I can provide one in the near future. Do rest assured, that it's sufficient, as I have been an advocate of a strong and clean UI since the beginning.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:02 am.
app_poster

Return to World of Warcraft Applicant Discussion